The Directors are assisted by the Managing Council, to whom they may delegate responsibilities. Council comprises:
- The Directors ex officio
- Up to 15 Parliamentary Members – elected at the AGM; the Directors may make appointments to fill vacancies.
- Up to 15 representatives of Full Members - elected at the AGM; the Directors may make appointments to fill vacancies.
Council normally meets four times a year (in January, April, July and October).
Sub-Committees, which must include at least one Director, are formed for specific purposes and their terms of reference are agreed by Council.
Council establishes working groups to carry out the content-specific activities of the Digital Policy Alliance (EURIM) and appoints the Group Chairmen. Council monitors group activities and decides how resource will be allocated.
- Robert Carmichael (Atkins)
- Peter Drabwell (ISACA)
- Rich Hampshire (CGI)
- Matthew Kirk (Squire Patton Boggs)
- Chris Ratcliff (Portland TV)
- Jean-Jacques Sahel (ICANN)
- Richard Spink (GB Group)
- Lee Turner (Gamma Communications)
- Lord Lucas
- Rt Hon. Baroness Neville-Jones DCMG
- Baroness Thornton
- Rt Hon John Whittingdale OBE MP