Date(s) - 14/02/2018
14:00 - 17:00
The meeting is being held on 14th February, from 14.00 – 17.00 in London, to review progress with the Cybersecurity Skills Partnership.
The objectives of the meeting are:
1) To review progress with Plymouth Cybersecurity Skills Pilot, including the shared skills incubator, MoUs for ethical co-operation and “prevent” programme.
2) To review partnership, progress and plans with other relevant programmes (e.g. IAAC, Cyber Security Challenge etc.).
3) To agree leadership team and actions to use Cybersecurity to pilot generic use of the Grids for Learning to carry careers and skills materials to the majority of UK schools.
4) To agree leadership team for London Cybersecurity Skills partnerships, including support for the Lord Mayor’s Office and the relevant GLA/MOPAC programmes.
5) To discuss partnership, co-operation with other relevant programmes (e.g. Cyber Security Challenge).
For an invitation to attend on 14th February or to register interest in the cybersecurity skills follow up, please e-mail [email protected] with a note of your objectives and the contribution you would plan to make in order to help achieve them.
If you wish to be placed on the circulation list for future meetings on improving the supply of digital skills in general please e-mail [email protected] . It would be helpful if you could say whether your interest is in policy formation and scrutiny or working with others to meet your own needs and/or those of your customers, suppliers, students or voters.