Date(s) - 10/12/2015
The BCS and EEMA invite you to a day of presentations, panel discussions and networking to debate and discuss the key issues surrounding privacy and identity as a core enabler of today’s personal, business and government processes.
- Malcolm Harbour, CBE Director Digital Policy Alliance
- Dave Birch, Director of Innovation at Consult Hyperion.
Issues to be debated include
- New directions, commercial opportunities and removing the friction and risk in a trusted and trustworthy manner.
- Disruptive privacy.
- Your identity as currency, what is it worth?
- Personal data empowerment
- Privacy impact assessments, friend or foe, opportunity or threat?
- Data protection.
- Why future identity without privacy is meaningless.
Participating organisations include the Cabinet Office, Citizens Advice, IdenTrust, Information Commissioners Office, medConfidential, Mydex Data, Open Rights Group, Pinsent Masons LLP, OIX and RHUL
Date: Thursday 10th December 2015
Place: BCS, First Floor, The Davidson Building, 5 Southampton Street, London
Places are limited, so to see the full agenda and to secure your seat please register at www.eema.org
The event is free-of-charge for BCS and EEMA members and £50 + VAT for non members.