Date(s) - 05/12/2016
14:00 - 16:00
21CN SKILLS GROUP REVIEW OF SIX POINT PLAN AND PROGRESS TO DATE
Monday 5 December 2016
14.00-16.00 ~ Westminster
The Digital Policy Alliance 21st Century Skills Group will meet on 5th December from 14.00-16.00 in Westminster to review the draft six-point plan for a “Post Brexit Skills agenda” and the report on progress to date with the programme of Digital Skills Partnerships to link together and build on the best of what is already happening.
The objectives are to:
1) introduce participants to each other;
2) review and approve, subject to discussion of any pre-notified requests for amendment, the Six Point Plan for public use;
3) report progress with the regional skills exercises and identify additional partners and participants to help with delivery;
4) report progress with the cyber skills partnership (meeting on 28th November) and identify additional partners/participants;
5) report progress with plans to use the Grids for Learning to carry careers guidance and material;
6) identify any other activities which appear to have the critical mass of support necessary for success.
This is not a meeting for passengers. Those attending will be expected to help deliver what they call for. Please email [email protected] to request a place.