Policy briefings distil key messages for political audiences.
Forthcoming briefings include:
- Digital health care (telehealth and telecare)
- Broadband – shared infrastructure
- Smart cities – the internet everywhere (tbc)
Recent briefings include:
- Quality of Information - Improving the Evidence Base (June 2011) - as Government opens up data on public services.
- Procurement reform (April 2011)
- Individual Voter Registration (March 2011) [see also Summary version]
- Security by Design (October 2010) [see also Summary version or 4-page version]
- Local Broadband Access- briefing for parliamentary candidates (March 2010)
- From Toxic Liability to Strategic Asset: Unlocking the Value of Information (November 2009)
For more information on our policy briefings please contact email@example.com